Lifestyle

Surprise!!!😍

img_9242

SURPRISE! I guess you can say these last few months I have been baking and glowing. Lol. There were so many times I wanted to spill the beans but I kept this pregnancy a secret for so long. And if you know me you know I can’t hold water.

img_9242

These last six months have been the most life changing experiences I have ever endured. I have a new career, a new baby girl, I’m in the process of purchasing my first house, and I’ve grown to accept the things I cannot change. For me the last statement means a lot because I always tried to change my circumstance or change people, and sometimes you just have to accept things as they are. I have had my highs and lows. I’ve been told, “Nobody will hire you pregnant and you might as well be unemployed until you give birth to my daughter”. But of course, I serve a might God. Can I get an amen?

img_9255

With all of the new changes in my life, I have decided to make my blog more reflective of my life currently. So, what you can expect to see is more blogs about my pregnancy, and of course once she arrives you will get more stories on my little diva and me. There will also be more stories on my corporate journey and corporate/ 9-5  fashion. I feel like dressing up is more of my speed vs street wear. AND yes I am going corporate….. YOUR GIRL IS GOING CORPORATE. If you know me you know my career has been on the more “relaxed” side, I’ve worked for myself and then in nonprofit. I have always wanted to work in corporate so the opportunity finally knocked on my door and I welcomed it with open arms. I am really excited for this new start in career especially since it took me 6 months to get this job. I had to go through every step you could have imagined. I had more than 5 interviews. Then had a longgggg background check (you would have thought I was going to be Obama secretary). Then once I was offered the job I had to wait 2 months to start. But nevertheless, I’m here and I’m grateful.

img_9350

There were so many times I wanted to write a blog but I knew it wasn’t the right time and I wanted to make sure everything was right when I did. And for those who are wondering if I will still upload my more ratchet content, OF COURSE. It wouldn’t be me if I didn’t! 😉

Until next time,

Shamel Rene

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

Eldra
    February 12, 2018 at 2:55 pm

Congrats Melly Mel! So proud of you and all your accomplishments. Looking forward to more on you and your baby diva.

Taneisha Price
    February 9, 2018 at 8:00 am

You look so gorgeous and I am so proud of you I’m so happy that you are glowing growing and accepting what the good Lord has blessed you with.

Necia
    February 8, 2018 at 9:50 am

I DON’T know you. I declare and I decree that you and your baby girl is covered on the blood of Jesus and your baby girl is covered in the blood of Jesus because who her mother is sometimes we go through things for others the fight is not ALWAYS for us it’s SOMETIMES for our loved ones I PRAY for many many more DOORS to open for you I’m proud of you I’m proud of you that you didn’t give up I’m so excited about you’re FUTURE👑 God bless u luv u women of God keep God first stay fruitful stay focused and always be hungry for better

Necia
      February 8, 2018 at 9:53 am

UNDER THE BLOOD TYPE ERROR

Zerell
    February 7, 2018 at 7:33 pm

Congratulations on your new career but most of all congratulations on your bundle of joy. I’m happy for you and proud of all your accomplishments. Keep shooting beyond the stars.

Beverly Robinson
    February 7, 2018 at 7:19 pm

So Happy for you my Niece make sure I get an invitation to my Great nieces Baby Shower!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS YOU DESERVE IT ALL YOU’VE WORKED VERY HARD FOR IT!!!!!!

Larron
    February 7, 2018 at 2:55 pm

Shamel you have always been the SHOT! to me.

Ashley
    February 7, 2018 at 2:44 pm

Work it Mel you deserve it.

Aprylete
    February 7, 2018 at 12:43 pm

TELL ME MORE !!!!!!!!!!

Whitney B
    February 7, 2018 at 11:57 am

This is so beautiful!!!!!! You deserve this and more!!!